When your child is struggling in school, it can be difficult to know what steps to take. ATG offers the following steps for all students.
The educational team will evaluate IEP, transcriptions, Psychological Education Evaluation and other documents that give insight into child learning style.
- Reviewing levels for reading and mathematics
- Reviewing known learning disabilities
- Reviewing recommended teaching methods
- Review credits that will be accepted by ATG Learning Academy
- Schedule academic classes and the material covered are aligned with the PA Department of Education standards
- Schedule cognitive classes with Academic Classes
- Teachers set goals for the students each marking period
- Test for current benchmarks for Math and English when admitted
- ATG currently uses Woodcock Johnson Reading Mastery III and Comprehensive Mathematical Abilities Test
- Test for cognitive levels for Arrowsmith
- ATG uses the cognitive testing materials provided by Arrowsmith
- Interiums are reviewed by the students respective teachers
- Parents are called if necessary
- Report cards are presented 3 x’s a year. The first report card required a parent meeting. This should be in person, but will accept phone calls.
- Students earn grades for work completed in classes.
- Students earn full credit when they are present minimum 80% of the time.
- ATG’s student record system is used to keep all parties in the loop of daily activities
- Partner with Parents to achieve the best education for their child
- Daily communication are accomplished through the electronic communication log
- Partner with Districts to meet the requirements for outside placement
- Attendance and grades are the most requested items
We look forward to meeting you!
Request More Information
Frequently Asked Questions
For students enrolled in the primary day program, tuition and fees for the 2022-2023 school year are $45,700.
There are additional fees for speech therapy, occupational therapy, and tutoring.
The admissions process includes a parent interview and file review as well as a student interview and screening. Upon acceptance, families are required to submit an initial deposit, complete a registration packet, and provide their child’s most recent Psychological/Educational Evaluation.
We assist new students and families every step of the way, so do not hesitate to contact us with questions.