ATG IS THE ONLY SCHOOL IN PENNSYLVANIA CERTIFIED TO TEACH THE ARROWSMITH COGNITIVE PROGRAM
About the Arrowsmith Program-Now available in school and on line
Did you know that learning disabilities don’t have to be permanent?
The Arrowsmith Program deals with the root causes of the learning disability rather than managing its symptoms. Students become effective learners without having to compensate for their learning disabilities. Their ability to perform complex tasks is improved when the weak cognitive areas are strengthened.
Our goal is for everyone with learning disabilities to become effective, confident and self-directed learners for life.
Location: 3400 Pickertown Rd Chalfont PA 18914 267-803-1751
We encourage you to call us about the Arrowsmith Program with more than 40 years of neuroscience results.
The Arrowsmith Program deals with the root causes of a learning disability, rather than managing its symptoms.
All full-time 1-12 students will have a tailored Arrowsmith Program created for them.
Part-Time Arrowsmith Programs for Adults Also Available
A Brain Training Program for All Ages
Students will see progress in their ability to...
- Process concepts across all academic disciplines
- Comprehend and quickly grasp what is read and heard
- Gain insight
- Reason logically
- See connections between ideas
- Process complex relationships such as cause and effect
- Reason mathematically
ATG creates a supportive environment through...
- Individual Attention: All students of the Arrowsmith Program are paired with an ATG educator certified in Arrowsmith. We guarantee a positive, supportive, structured environment that fosters tangible progress toward all goals.
- Flexible Scheduling: We work with students individually to determine a plan that fits with their schedule.
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Summer Extension Program
- Adult Program