ATG IS THE ONLY SCHOOL IN PENNSYLVANIA CERTIFIED TO TEACH THE ARROWSMITH COGNITIVE PROGRAM
About the Arrowsmith Program-Now available in school and on line
Symbol Relations is offered during the summer 2022. You will have the opportunity to strengthen your Brains At ATG Learning Academy which is Located In Bucks County PA
This Cognitive Program leads to functional changes in the brain as well as improved processing speed, memory, reasoning, focus, academic performance, emotional intelligence, and well-being.
Over a 6-week period, participants work in-person classes for between a total of 90 to 135 hours on an accelerated schedule to build a stronger brain.
Everyone can benefit from strengthening their capacity to understand, reason, and process information more quickly and accurately. Space is limited so call now.
Dates: July 5th – August 12th 9AM-3PM
Location: 3400 Pickertown Rd Chalfont PA 18914 267-803-1751
We encourage you to call us about the Arrowsmith Program with more than 40 years of neuroscience results.
The Arrowsmith Program deals with the root causes of a learning disability, rather than managing its symptoms.
All full-time K-12 students will have a tailored Arrowsmith Program created for them.
Part-Time Arrowsmith Programs for Adults Also Available
Symbol Relations Cognitive Enhancement (SRCE):
A Brain Training Program for All Ages
Students may see progress in their ability to...
- Process concepts across all academic disciplines
- Comprehend and quickly grasp what is read and heard
- Gain insight
- Reason logically
- See connections between ideas
- Process complex relationships such as cause and effect
- Reason mathematically
ATG creates a supportive environment through...
- Individual Attention: All students of the SRCE Program are paired with an ATG educator certified in Arrowsmith. We guarantee a positive, supportive, structured environment that fosters tangible progress toward all goals.
- Flexible Scheduling: The total time commitment of the program is four hours per week over a ten-week period. We work with students individually to determine a plan that fits with their schedule.